Friday, April 11, 2008

A Conditional Enterprise

I have decided to write "Barack W. Bush: The Prisoner of Kennebunkport" only if Barack Obama wins the presidential election. For background on Barack W. Bush, see my blog postings of February 29 and March 26, 2008.

If Barack Obama does win the election the book may begin something like this:

"Cocaine is the drug of choice of bores of all ages, and that applies in spades (sorry Barry) to my two presidential half-sibs. Mama Babs was beside herself with anger when I screened footage of George W. and Barry engaging in a snortathon in George W.'s box during a Texas Rangers game. It was real cinema verite, with shaky camera work, which was perhaps the result of all of the 'shrooms I had ingested before the game. And while we're on the topic of 'shrooms, I might add that 41's giggling fit while watching the snortathon footage gave me a pretty good idea of who raided my 'shroom stash last week."

No comments: